Slow Cooked Pull pork
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 black pepper
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder blade roast
- Sandwich buns or Rolls to serve on
<p>1.In a slow cooker pot stir onions, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, tomato paste, paprika, Worcestershire, mustard, salt and pepper. After mixed well, add pork and cover with sauce.
2. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3. Transfer Pork into bowl and turn the cooker to high. Let sauce thicken.
4. While sauce boils, pull pork apart into sherds. Once shredded return pork back into pot and cover. Lower heat to medium.
5. Serve pull pork on sandwich buns.</p>
Recipe is courtesy of: Mother