Healthy Fish Taco
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 small jalapeño, sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 small head of lettuce, shredded
- 2 pounds thick red snapper fillets with skin, cut into strips
- 10 ) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 jar of hot or mild salsa
- Lime wedges, for servin
<p>Light a grill. In a medium bowl, mash the avocados, sour cream, jalapeño, cilantro, and 3 tablespoons of the lime juice. Season the guacamole with salt and pepper and press a piece of plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the guacamole.
In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and the remaining 2 tablespoons of lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. To create lettuce topping.
Brush the fish with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over moderately high heat until lightly charred and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer the fish to a platter and pull off the skin.
To assemble each taco, spread a dollop of guacamole on a tortilla. Top with a piece of fish and lettuce. Serve with the salsa and lime wedges</p>