Only one word for it Lucious lol
- 1 can Crescent Recipe Creations(or one can Crescent rolls)
- 3 cups chopped peeled apples(Cortland)3 large
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margaring,softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts(your choice)
<p>Spray 9x13 preferably glass pan with Pam. Unroll dough; press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
Sprinkle apples over dough. In pan heat caramel topping and 1/4 cup flour to boiling,stirring constantly.
Boil til thick(about 1 minute). Drizzle over apples.
In medium bowl mix brown sugar,flour,oats and cinnamon. Cut in butter til mix looks like fine crumbs.
Stir in nuts. Sprinkle evenly over apples.
Bake at 375* for about 25 minutes or til top is golden
brown and apples are tender.</p>