This refreshingly creamy smoothie brings together three of the best fruits hailing from the tropics; banana, mango and passionfruit! This is perfect for breakfast, a snack or even dessert. This drink is a snap to make and quantity is all measured in the g
- Mango Passion Frozen Yoghurt
- Put 3-4 ice cubes in a glass (or until glass is 1/3 full)
- Fill the glass to the 2/3 mark with banana
- Top with 1 scoop of mango passion frozen yoghurt and a spoonful of honey (this can be as small or big a spoon you fancy)
- Pour milk over the ingredients until they are covered.
- Tip glass contents into a blend, blend until smooth and frothy, then pour into glass.
Recipe is courtesy of: Julia