35 minutes, 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories230 ( Calories from Fat70), Total Fat8g (Saturated Fat2g, Trans Fat0g ), Cholesterol90mg Sodium270mg Total Carbohydrate3g (Dietary Fiber1g Sugars0g ), Protein33g
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 bag (6 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves (about 3 1/2 cups
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with garlic, oregano, seasoned salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet; cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- Stir wine into skillet. Top chicken with tomato slices. Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tomatoes are thoroughly heated.
- Add spinach. Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.